只有眼泪懂得一切


Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Idk wat am i doin
Seriously reli reli reli wn find him
Bt . . .
I knw i shouldnt
I should just endure
Me seriously miss him so much
Somehow i tot im dreaming
Tat nite he accompany me go eat
Actually is just a reason i wn to see him
Te way he talk to me and treat me was still so soft n caring
How cn i not falling for him again
Miss him so much bt i cnt find him
First time he mention about us after we break up
He told me the reason he dw b tgt with me is becoz i cnt late go out with him
I told him
I willing to tel out our relationship public if we got tgt
I also told him i wil intro him to my family
So he cn public cm my hse pei me or find me or even bring me out late nite
Becoz everytime i go out with friend my parents will worry about me
Dk my friend or even i cn take care myself a nt
So if i bring him to my family, my family all knw him, knw he cn take care of me
Tey sure wun worry about me anymore
Bt, he seems dun believe me any
Idk wat he is thinking
Bt since he stil with his gf
I shouldnt show up and spoil their relationship
I tot i stil gt chance to be with him
Maybe, it is just a nice dream he give me as my bdy present
Thank you pii

No comments:

Post a Comment